Warmth of Eden Wood Wick Candle
Discover the Warmth of Eden Candle, inspired by the Garden of Eden - believed by many to be located in the ancient Mesopotamian region, where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers converge. This candle captures the essence of that legendary place, blending woody undertones with bold musk, further enriched by earthy and floral notes. By lighting this candle, you're not just elevating your space with a delightful scent, but also connecting with a piece of ancient history that has been revered for millennia. Experience a scent that lasts throughout the year, reminiscent of the world's first garden.
Key Notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Amber, and Jasmine
Essential Oil: Infused with essential oils, including patchouli.
Scent Family: Woody
Oji Amorè Candle Highlights
- This candle is made with 100% USA-grown soy way wax.
- We use USA-grown wood wicks that burn cleaner than conventional wicks.
- Our candles are non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Our custom blended fragrances are 100% paraben and phthalate-free
- When applicable, We use toxin-free dye; No Prop 65 ingredients.
- Select candles have hidden gems redeemable for rewards.
- We give back to our community through our "Give Back Gems."
- A Welcome gift and/or free samples are included in your purchase.
The burn time of your Oji Amorè candle should last for a minimum of forty hours once lit and, over time, build in aroma throughout your favorite spaces.
For best practices, store your candle in a cool and dry environment to prolong its longevity. Click here to access our complete candle care guide.