Affirmation-Burn Racism Vol. I Wood Wick Candle
Are you tired of witnessing the pain and trauma caused by racism? As an ally or someone who has directly experienced racism, our candle is here to support you.
Light this candle and inhale the calming scent of Ambergris and Patchouli, while the tantalizing blend of Neroli, Grapefruit, and Vetiver uplifts your mood. As you exhale, envision the systems of oppression and discrimination being burned away.
Purchasing this candle is a powerful way for allies to show their support and for those directly affected by racism to take action toward healing and change. Let it be a symbol of your commitment to creating a more just and equitable society, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
By using this candle, you're creating a space for healing and empowering yourself to take action against racism. Join us in our mission to end the cycle of hate and discrimination. Together, we can make a difference.
Key Notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Ambergris, Vetiver
Oji Amorè Candle Highlights
- We hand-pour each candle with love into unique statement vessels.
- This candle is made with 100% USA-grown soy way wax.
- We use USA-grown wood wicks that burn cleaner than conventional wicks.
- Our candles are non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Our custom blended fragrances are 100% paraben and phthalate-free.
- When applicable, We use toxin-free dye; No Prop 65 ingredients.
- Select candles have hidden gems redeemable for rewards.
- We give back to our community through our "Give Back Gems."
- A Welcome gift and free samples are included in your purchase.
Details & Candle Care
The burn time of your Oji Amorè candle should last for a minimum of forty hours once lit and, over time, build in aroma throughout your favorite spaces.
For best practices, store your candle in a cool and dry environment to prolong its longevity. Click here to access our complete candle care guide.