Himalayan Blooms Wood Wick Candle
The Himalayans are home to various orchid species and inspired our Himalayan Blooms oil blend, which captures the essence of this breathtaking landscape. Stretching 1,500 miles across south and east Asia, the Himalayans is home to an abundance of orchid species nestled in the state of Sikkim. High up in India's mountainside, far above the hot flat plains, and tucked between Nepal, China, and Bhutan, you will find Sikkim. Once a separate kingdom that became a protectorate of India in 1950 and later an entire state in 1975, this region is home to 491 species of various orchids.
Light this candle to release the intoxicating and regal blend of exotic woods, orchids, and black amber into your favorite space. Transport yourself to the treasured mountainous fields of Sikkim's orchid blooms today.
Key Notes: Orchid, Black Amber, Mandarin, Patchouli
Oji Amorè Candle Highlights
- We hand-pour each candle with love into unique statement vessels.
- This candle is made with 100% USA-grown soy way wax.
- We use USA-grown wood wicks that burn cleaner than conventional wicks.
- Our candles are non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Our custom blended fragrances are 100% paraben and phthalate-free.
- When applicable, We use toxin-free dye; No Prop 65 ingredients.
- Select candles have hidden gems redeemable for rewards.
- We give back to our community through our "Give Back Gems."
- A Welcome gift and free samples are included in your purchase.
Details & Candle Care
The burn time of your Oji Amorè candle should last for a minimum of forty hours once lit and, over time, build in aroma throughout your favorite spaces.
For best practices, store your candle in a cool and dry environment to prolong its longevity. Click here to access our complete candle care guide.