Mohèli Tropic Wood Wick Candle
Mohèli, the smallest of Comoros' three main islands, inspires this beautiful destination candle.
It is located in the Indian Ocean near the northern end of the Mozambique Channel and East Africa's coast, offering tropical and airy scent accords that you'll never want to escape.
Rich in tropical fish that live amongst the coral reefs, dolphins, and sea turtles surrounded by warm sea saltwater, the Mohèli island is a retreat for anyone looking for an abundance of beauty.
As you light your Mohèli Tropic candle, experience the explosion of tropical fruits blended into irresistible beachy aromas with light floral notes. To round out this exotic fragrance, the use of citrus and woody bases permeate throughout the scent.
Oji Amorè Candle Highlights
- We hand-pour each candle with love into unique statement vessels.
- This candle is made with 100% USA-grown soy way wax.
- We use USA-grown wood wicks that burn cleaner than conventional wicks.
- Our candles are non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Our custom blended fragrances are 100% paraben and phthalate-free
- When applicable, We use toxin-free dye; No Prop 65 ingredients.
- We give back to our community through our "Give Back Gems."
- A Welcome gift and/or free samples are included in your purchase.
Details & Candle Care
The burn time of your Oji Amorè candle should last for a minimum of forty hours once lit and, over time, build in aroma throughout your favorite spaces.
For best practices, store your candle in a cool and dry environment to prolong its longevity. Click here to access our complete candle care guide.