Coco De Mer of Seychelles Wood Wick Candle
Coco De Mer, known as a double-lobed sea coconut off the coast of the Indian ocean, is endemic to the islands of Praslin and Curieuse in Seychelles.
Enriched with creamy coconut accords, green florals, and spearmint to awaken your senses, your journey to South Africa's most treasured destination is one lighting away. Trade the hustle and bustle of life for our tropical and airy Coco De Mer.
Oji Amorè Candle Highlights
- We hand-pour each candle with love into unique statement vessels.
- This candle is made with 100% USA-grown soy way wax.
- We use USA-grown wood wicks that burn cleaner than conventional wicks.
- Our candles are non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Our custom blended fragrances are 100% paraben and phthalate-free.
- When applicable, We use toxin-free dye; No Prop 65 ingredients.
- Select candles have hidden gems redeemable for rewards.
- We give back to our community through our "Give Back Gems."
- A Welcome gift and free samples are included in your purchase.
Details & Candle Care
The fragrance of your Oji Amorè candle should last for a minimum of forty hours once lit and, over time, build in aroma throughout your favorite spaces.
For best practices, store your candle in a cool and dry environment to prolong its longevity. Click here to access our complete candle care guide.